Certified Personal Trainer – Master Level
Owner of Mackeyfit Holistic Fitness, Andrew specializes in assisting clients in integrating and harmonizing the dimensions of body, mind, and spirit for complete and vibrant health.
He is a certified trainer of 11 years, and holistic health consultant located in San Diego, California. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Purdue University in Exercise Science and Public Relations.
He is currently furthering his education by pursuing a doctorate of Theology degree in Energy Medicine and Spiritual Direction.
For more information:
Whether you live in the San Diego area or any other part of the country, Andrew can assist you in your health related goals! Contact him at Andrew@mackeyfit.com or visit www.mackeyfit.com for more information.
- Holistic Health Program Design and Consultation Available in person or utilizing phone/email.
- Private fitness training sessions in our home studio at Scripps Ranch, at your home, or outdoor location (beach, park, etc.) Blending a unique combination of resistance training, BOSU balance training, plyometrics, QiGong, yoga stretching, Tai Chi moving meditation, and/or cardiovascular conditioning into sessions that address all fitness dimensions. Sessions are creatively designed to meet your specific goals and can include or exclude any of the above.
- Personal Growth and Self Awareness coaching and spiritual guidance. Phone and email consultations, appointments, and support.
- Astrology chart readings as they relate to your health and life path.
- Reiki sessions for energetic harmony, alleviating stress patterns, and overall optimal well being. Available at our home, or yours.
- Spiritual and Visionary Art for sale on www.mackeyfit.com
Need some inspirational imagery in your home or office? Available for commissioned acrylic on canvas paintings that are symbolic and specially created for you.
In this blog entry, I’d like to focus in a little on the concept of distance or online coaching and fitness training. Over the years I’ve come to the understanding that while there are many dimensions to one’s total health that can seem complex at first, achieving it really can be a simple equation – if you start with the right questions!
The first thing to realize is that while we are all inundated with hundreds of commerical messages about the quickest ways to get fit, the point is actually to focus on what works for you individually. Certainly there are many principles and generalities that apply to the average person, however, we are all very different people, with very different personalities, motivations, attention-spans, availability, and preferences. So unfortunately, what works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for another – and there are many different reasons for this.
So given these innate differences, how does one determine how to select from the infinite number of possibilities in the ever-expanding market of fitness programs? How do you make sure that you are selecting the best options for your health and fitness success – whatever your goals may be? You could certainly spend a lot of time and money, coming to that conclusion on your own, trying different diet programs, exercise products, and supplements of all sorts. Trial by experience is not a bad option, if in fact you have all the time and money in the world, but I’ve venture to say that most of us do not, especially right now! Obviously we all want efficient solutions on our respective quests for looking and feeling great. We want our $$ to be well spent, and rightly so! Luckily, just because the national economy is in a down-phase, doesn’t mean your body and fitness have to plummet as well.
This is where an online trainer or coach can step in. If you don’t have the time, inclination, motivation, or financial resources at any given time to hire a full time guide at a gym, for example – be aware that there are other options! Firstly, you can learn a ton from sites like Take5Moment and the vast array of videos and written content they offer. Secondly, you can consult with someone like myself, who can take a thorough assessment of your health history, habits, specific and individual energetic profile, nutrition, stress-management factors, and other dimensions. I take this information, determine your fitness personality – and send workout routines that you will actually enjoy doing. Workouts can be designed to accommodate any space – indoor, outdoor, or take them with you to your gym or travel destination.
To take it a step further, if you are interested in self-growth and learning all you can about your individual personality and soul-level energies as they relate to all aspects of your life, including your total health/fitness, astrological and archetypal consultations/readings can offer you a plethora of invaluable information that can ease your through major life transitions and questions. They can provide you with the specific knowledge and application and for understanding how to harmonize, balance, and integrate all aspects of yourself, as you strive to re-create holistic well being in your life.
- Achieve results for the long haul by integrating your lifestyle and personality.
- Distance training and coaching products and services can be the perfect solution to establishing a healthy and safe fitness program or taking the next step in your self-awareness or self growth progression. Consultations can be conducted over the phone and/or email, and all fitness programs are conveniently emailed to you. You are invited to take advantage of ongoing email support to have any questions answered.
- If you’re looking to start, restart, or improve upon an already solid exercise program for yourself, online holistic coaching/personal training is an excellent option for maximizing your dollar.
Tags: Andrew Mackey Fitness & Exercise