Welcome to Week 4 of Boot Camp for Your New Life!
Congratulations on completing the first 3 weeks of Boot Camp! Before we continue, it is a good idea to pull out your “Dream Sheet” and read it over – this is to re-familiarize yourself with what you truly want in life. Once you have done that, you are ready to embark on Week 4. Have fun!
Now that you have an idea of what you want in life and where you want to go, you get to reveal the map that will get you there. Deep inside you exists an internal intuitive MAP – it is a personal set of instructions that will guide you from one point to another. Unlike traditional maps, it will not give you the entire instructions all at once. It usually only gives you the very next step to take and once that step is taken, the one after that is revealed in divine perfection at just the right moment. It really is that easy. The hard part is trusting each and every step along the way and having faith that there is a higher guidance at work even when it doesn’t seem like it. If you were to foresee every step along the way, it might seem overwhelming, impossible or confusing. When we are just shown the very next step, it often feels easy, simple and very doable. We may not even be aware that we are being directed towards our intent – it just seems like something we would like to do or we end up in the right place at the right time.
If you were to drive cross country in the middle of the night, you would not be able to see the entire road ahead of you; you would only be able to see as far as your headlights reveal – but somehow you have faith that you can see far enough at any one time and that each part of the road will effortlessly flow into the next without having to see too far in advance. The same faith is required now. In order for you to use the power of your Internal Wisdom (otherwise known as your gut feeling or intuition), to help guide your way to your your new life, you must unleash the faith that says “I only need to know the next step”.
Essential Secrets to Uncovering your Internal Wisdom:
- Learn the difference between your “everyday” life-voice and the voice of your Internal Wisdom. The voice of your Internal Wisdom is generally a softer more comforting voice in your head, while your “everyday” voice might be nagging, louder or constantly making more demands on you. Once you start paying attention to the softer voices, you will get very good at recognizing your Internal Wisdom.
- If the information you are receiving makes you feel bad, mad or overwhelmed, it is not your Internal Wisdom.
- If it makes you feel excited, expansive or full of possibilities – even if it is beyond your current capabilities, it is your Internal Wisdom.
- It may speak to you in metaphors.
- It may be a gut feeling.
- If it doesn’t make sense, it is likely coming from your Internal Wisdom because your everyday mind would not think of it.
- Your Internal Wisdom will energize you – even if it does make you feel a little nervous about doing something outside your comfort zone.
- You may feel compelled to do something out of the blue like travel a different route to work or contact a person you haven’t connected with in a long time..
- The more you pay attention to your Internal Wisdom, the stronger it will get.
- The more you trust your Internal Wisdom, the more you will discover it is trustworthy.
- Keep a journal to record all guidance.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Every time you act on what you think is Internal Wisdom, even if it doesn’t work out perfectly, you are fine tuning your intuitive gifts.
Let’s get started!
This week’s assignment is easy. For the next 5 days, you will spend at least 5 minutes a day intentionally tapping into your Internal Wisdom. Hopefully, 5 days of listening to your Internal Wisdom will turn into a new way of life. Ultimately, every step you take will be guided by your higher wisdom. This is the stuff that dream lives are made of.
Upon waking, slowly read your dream sheet while imagining your dreams are already a reality. Once you have connected to your dreams, take 5 deep breaths – the kind you can feel all the way through your body. Breathe in to a count of 5 and exhale to a count of 5. For many, this actually creates a tingly sensation in the body. Continue to breathe deeply while you make the following command, “Today I am guided towards the fulfillment of my dreams.” Then simply ask your higher power to “show you the way”. Stay quiet for a few minutes and wait for a feeling or idea that directs your actions for that day. It might be to go to a certain place for lunch, find out about a new class or start planning a trip somewhere. As a result of following a desire, hunch or compelling idea, all types of synchronicities may result. When we follow our Internal Wisdom, it is amazing how often we find ourselves at the right place at the right time.
Remember to record the guidance that you received each day in your journal – as well as the results of listening to your guidance. Your journal will quickly turn into a book of miracles and synchronicities.
I suggest doing this exercise 2 or 3 times a day. It can be done in the car on the way to work, while walking the dog or even in the shower. It is, however, best to choose a time and place where you will not be interrupted. If you commit to following this simple assignment, your life will begin to change in the most effortless way possible. We all have this intrinsic power – and the only way to activate it is to use it.
There really is a higher power conspiring on your behalf.
Please contact me with your questions, comments or success stories at Nanice @Nanice.com. Or visit my website at www.Nanice.com
Have a great week!
Your Boot Camp Sergeant!
Tags: Nanice Ellis New Attitudes
Boot Camp: Week 2 – Get Real & Tell the Truth!|
Every obstacle you overcome helps you become the person you need to be in order to attract your perfect life. The first step in overcoming your obstacles is simply aligning yourself with your own truth.
Boot Camp: Welcome|
Welcome! Boot Camp for Your Life offers you the opportunity to get back in touch with your core dreams and desires and choose the life you have long ago forgotten – in those dreams and desires, life also chooses you.
Boot Camp: Week 3 – Re-claim Your POWER!|
We “spend our power” in every way that we spend our energy. In other words, the expression of our power lies in our energy. Wherever we focus our physical, mental and spiritual energy is where we are "spending our power".